Text text text text
happy new year :3
something in the big field next to my house is making the scariest noises imaginable :(
little baby bitch waking me up and shit. now i’m fully awake and it’s four in the morning.
i lose a follower :(
my boyfriend and i made vegan jalapeno cream cheese wontons the other night for dinner. i was a little skeptical about them, but they turned out DELICIOUS and really easy :D
here’s what you need:
1 container tofutti cream cheese
1 tbs chopped jalapenos
dynasty wonton wrappers
peanut or vegetable oil
1 boyfriend who can cook :P
here’s what you do:
- set your oil to it’s best wonton setting. ours was indecisive, but medium heat seemed to work well.
- mix tofutti and jalapenos (we used jarred because the flavor is stronger)
- set up a wonton wrapper work station. you can use these same wonton wrappers to make mini empanadas too!
- fill with approximately 1 tsp cream cheese mixture
- wet edges of wrappers with water and fold corner to corner, letting out as much air as possible.
- fry until golden brown and crispy!
i recommend a sweet chili dipping sauce to accompany these vegan treats :D
while cleaning my room and watching my kitties wrestle. the two little ones (pretty kitty and noah) are ganging up on the bigger one (ira). badasses.
2 tbs fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 tbs grade b, organic maple syrup
1/10 tsp cayenne pepper, but i put a little extra
i want to go for 5 days, wish me luck!